Thursday, August 7, 2008

The signs are all around us...

...I bought a new book on communication with Angels and Guides. And I was looking forward to reading it soon and beginning the conversations....I would have talked to them sooner but I didn't know the right way...and then something dawned on me....WHAT RIGHT WAY!!!!!! There is no wrong way! They have been communicating with me since before I could remember. They did it using songs on the radio, movies I "just happened" to turn on, books, a stranger's word in passing, fortune cookies, horoscopes, arranging specific situations so I can deal with an issue, talking to me through my writing and even thoughts in my head. They have been communicating all the time I just didn't always notice.

The key is just to realize it and pay attention. Yes, there are techniques and meditaions that allow for clearer communication in the conventional sort of way but there is no need to wait until they are mastered, just be aware and you'll see the messages everywhere!

2 comments:

Mariya Gerstein said...

I had an interesting experience this morning. My 6-year old daughter out of the blue, over breakfast, told me that she would like to die at the same time with me, so we can go to heaven together. I suggested I go first (and not soon :-)) and simply wait for her (until she is an oooold woman). She agreed. Then she asked if people who die can come back. Bear in mind, she just turned 6... I said I believe that we can come back. My daughter then said that if I come back as an orphan baby, she will adopt me. I asked how she will know it is me. My daughter replied "Won't you have the same eyes?". Well, I don't know about eyes, but I recognized her shortly after she was born. And so did my mom. :-) I guess my daughter already sees that connection as well.

Unknown said...

Masha,

That's fascinating. I felt that she knew more then she said before... since I saw her as a little girl I felt that she was looking through me...but your experience last morning just validates your feelings. Wonderful and intriguing to see what else will transpire. By the way I know this is your life and your path but I hope she doesn't adopt you for many years. We love having you here.