Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ask and belive and you shall receive

I walked into the Richmond airport knowing I had a couple of hours to wait until my flight home. I ate, checked in and on the way to the gate decided to walk into the bookstore. As before I searched for the Inspiration section and casually looked down. There I saw a book by Brian Weiss titled Many Lives Many Masters. This was the third sign I was given to read the book. First was Masha, second was Danel and now this. I picked it up even though I wasn't done reading my current book by Concetta.

I then proceeded to go to the gate and in looking for a place to sit I saw a young woman and something drew me to her. I sat close by and took out my laptop to do some work. However a voice in my head told me to take the book instead. I asked which book (I had 3 with me) and was told Many Lives Many Masters. I sensed that the woman needed to see it and there is something I need to talk with her about. I listened and started to read the book all the while wondering how in the world would she see me reading it if I had it resting on my leg. Every so often I would see her write something or pack something into her suitcase. I knew I needed to speak with her but was hesitant. Finally I decided to just go for it and struck up a conversation which led to me showing her the book and stating that there was some reason she needed to see it. She found it fascinating and mentioned that she knew of reincarnation but didn't read much about it and was interested. She also said that lately every flight she took led her to meeting a person that would expand her horizons a bit and recommend a book she needed at the time. To keep this post short I will mention that she turned out to be a delightful young lady and we talked for most of the flight about listening to "voices" in your mind, numerology, etc. I also got the feeling that I needed to give her the book and to mention page 85. We read that page and from the sound of things there was a message that was important for her on it....Also something that was "coincidental" ..in doing her name analysis she noticed there were repeating 8s and 5s :)
This was once again an eye opening experience for me. I asked my guides to keep talking to me and I would listen. They obliged and I did what they suggested leading to a very rewarding experience. Also our discussions made me take a look at all the signs I had since birth and there were many. I am really looking forward to where this is going.

Angels please keep talking, I am listening!

No comments: