Friday, September 19, 2008

Lazyness...the final frontier.....

I find it "ironic" looking at myself from the side that I behave in such a way. For instance, I have put the thought out there that I am ready and interested in communicating with my angels, spirits, etc. I read the books, I spent money talking to an entity that shared a good way to get a "clear" signal and then I ......decide to watch the CUBS instead of doing it. Or surf the web for nothing spiritually fulfilling because I don't energetically feel like it ( or that is what I tell myself anyway). I wonder how the angels and guides are feeling and am happy they are not human and don't have expectations or judgements, otherwise they would quit a long time ago. So, my angels and guides, thanks for sticking with me and my lazyness. I will get there....hopefully soon.

1 comment:

Mariya Gerstein said...

I think what you are describing is not at all uncommon. Many people, for example, read couple of books at once, which allows them to switch to another mode depending on the mood. For example, reading a mystery and a serous spiritual or philosophical book in the same month, alternating days. I do that. I also usually read Discover magazine, yet 2-3 times a year I pick up US weekly for some weird reason, which doesn’t contain anything of value to me, but it allows to satisfy some strange and rare (of me) need for mindless entertainment.
It is what it is; we sometimes need to change a topic, recharge, give our mind a chance to relax or give it extra time to absorb what it recently learned. Time is of no importance in the spiritual world, so your guides will not watch the clock tapping their spiritual shoes in frustration. There is no deadline, and no timeline. We have human qualities when on Earth, so we might as well look at our easily distractible mind not as a limitation, but as a fun feature. Enjoy your Cubs game as long as you like!