Monday, September 15, 2008

Feedback to the Universe

I am going to ask a question we’ve heard many times. And we all can find an answer, including the wise Trigor. If God or Universe suddenly tuned to us completely for a moment, what would we ask or ask for? If you had one question to ask or one thing to request, what would it be? Or would you not bother asking anything at all, and instead would simply make a statement or a suggestion?
Triggor, what would you do? Silliness aside, how about this purely hypothetical question? How about some performance feedback for the Big Guy? :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Masha, that is a very good question... (Trigor please have a bucket ready and don't sit close to the computer when reading this...)

but it seems that whatever question I come up with I know the answer to..(or at least I know what I would answer and I am OK with that) So if I had a moment to speak with God I would tell God, "I Love You" and "Thanks".

Unknown said...

Mashenka,

I agree with you.