Saturday, September 13, 2008

Exercise in sleeping....

I am not certain whether it is the lack of sleep or the ease with which I fall asleep but as soon as I close my eyes to medidate, I drift off...Just tried it a half hour ago, I lay down with full intention of going to a "safe" place in my mind and try to communicate with my angels. I distinctly remember opening up, protecting myself, going to that safe place and then...awakening. This time it was better because I wasn't drifting off for long and would repeatidly try to focus again to that place and begin the conversation only to drift off again...and again and again. I do feel the progress and look forward to that moment when I could allow my mind and body to relax without sleeping. Perhaps I will try to do this without lying down. Will let you all know...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I went into the meditation (sitting) and metup with an entity that identified itself as "Allele -The Protector of the Episcias" (I am not certain of the spelling). Has anyone heard of this entity?

Mariya Gerstein said...

When I meditate, I get such an energy boost, that I cannot fall asleep for hours afterwards. So I stopped doing it, since the only time I had opportunity to do it is at night, when kids are in bed and tomorrow's lunches are packed. :-)
When meditating, I never look for spirits, though, and they respect my wishes to be left alone. I am only approached when there is a need (which is not often). I simply float in the universe, like a grain of salt dissolved in the ocean. Feels good. No cares, no search, no need. And Trigor, also, no weed.

Anonymous said...

I know what Allen is talking about.I often fall in sleep when meditate. But it is OK. Just practice.