Saturday, July 26, 2008

Welcome to the Circle

Dear circle,

The idea for this blog came to me today as a vehicle for keeping in touch with those of similar interests. I want to build a soul circle in which we can learn from each other and discuss what we are experiencing. This also reminds me of something that happened recently...

In doing a past life regression I went "somewhere" where I saw what I believed to be my soul cirle. They were situated around a "burning" circle of light and were looking through it. I sensed that that is how they were looking at us. One of them gave me a gift - a small globe half covered in small mirror pieces. As I looked into the mirrors I was transported above the Earth and saw a reflection. I knew it was me but not in this life. I felt great power and was one with all but in a sense above it all...

Thus, my first question to the group is what are your experiences with Past Life Regression and what interesting things have you experienced.

Thanks and God bless all of you.

2 comments:

Mariya Gerstein said...

I used to think that my life has a purpose which needs to be discovered and fulfilled. I felt that until I discover what that purpose is, I am “burning daylight”. After reviewing a few of my previous lives during regression therapy, I realized that there seems to be a lack of specific purpose in any of those lives, nor was I trying to discover the purpose while living them. Yet those lives felt like a time well spent after I experienced death of bodies. And so regression therapy changed my mind about life’s purpose, significance of bad choices/mistakes/misfortunes and purpose of Existence as a whole. I now feel “being” is in itself a purpose. What else would you want to do if you had an eternity ahead of you?

Unknown said...

Masha,

I agree in a sense that "being" is a purpose. However I do believe that the soul chooses experiences in every lifetime, "coats to try on" and there are significant events that stay on through lifetimes until resolved. Having said that, you do provide a wonderful way of looking at life.